[thechat] Bill Frist on the Iraq War: WMD wasn't the main reason ...

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat Jun 28 15:30:59 CDT 2003

From: "Chris Evans"

> Of course, having GWB at the trigger makes me a bit queasy, but not as
> much as General Musharaf with 20 ICBMs..

Do you actually think this Musharrafy guy is going to use these Pakistani nukes?
You are completely wrong. He is just a dumb boaster. He is a bull dog of USA. A
porky pig!
We are afraid if he is going to roll back Pakistan's nuclear program. It must be
known to you that Pakistani nuclear program is far more complex and safer than
it seems to be. Even Musharraf does not have a complete (dictatorial) control
over it.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/