[thechat] Bill Frist on the Iraq War: WMD wasn't the main reason ...

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sun Jun 29 02:04:07 CDT 2003

From: "Lachlan Cannon"

> Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> > We are afraid if he is going to roll back Pakistan's nuclear program.
>
> Let me get this right.. you think that less nuclear weapons around the
> world is a good thing? Huh?

"Less" is a completely wrong word. "No" or "Zero" would be the more appropriate.
If there are some nukes in other countries then for maintaining the balance of
power, we also must have these WMD's.
Let us begin clean up of (all kinds of) WMD's from USA (who started to build
them and still continues).
--Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/