[thechat] S A T Movies

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 15:34:44 CDT 2003

> (Rats! I shoulda guessed it was a Roger Corman flick! *That* certainly
puts it in perspective.)

I absolutely love superhero comics, and as a rule, the recent run of
superhero films (Spiderman, Daredevil etc.) have been pretty good too. So
imagine my delight upon reading an article in the Guardian about superhero
films to find out there is a Fantastic Four film. It was directed by Roger
Corman back in the 90's and is apparently so awful that it never got a
theatrical release. I managed to track a copy down on the Net but have not
had a chance to watch it yet.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk