[thechat] evil file

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Jul 14 16:41:06 CDT 2003

From: "Debbe Watson"

> I have a file that is living and breathing on my machine that I cannot
> find but it is running the or managing the url/address bar within IE.
> If I type http://www.google.com I go to google.  If I type
> www.google.com it goes to  a porn site and if you try to leave it or
> close the browser, it just redirects you to another porn site.

Visit http://www.doxdesk.com/ for help. They can scan your computer via internet
for parasites and spies as you open the site. This site has been helpful for me
to remove many parasites and spyware that I got with some P2P file sharing
programs.

> I have
> young children who use my computer

There is a saying by some unknown intellectual:

"Children are most respectable than adults because they are innocent."

(The word "innocent" has not been used in political meanings.)

Have a nice day!
--

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/