[thechat] global warming

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Jul 15 07:03:56 CDT 2003

rudy bemoaned:

>>here in ontario, fully ONE FRICKIN HALF of our air pollution is caused not
>>by our own vehicle emissions, but by coal plant emissions -- from the US
>>Midwest!!

Oh Hush!

Hell ... the acid rain from those plants washes most of it out of the air
... and keeps Toronto all clean and shiny too!  ;-P

RonL.
(former Midwesterner now kinda wondering what he's doing down in Hurricane
country ... Mmmmm ... Hurricane country ... probably a leading reason
why Houston stays behind LA as #2 in poor US air quality)