[thechat] DFW Restaurants/Sites?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jul 16 14:49:54 CDT 2003

Hi Gang,

Mary and I will be heading up to DFW, (Dallas/Fort Worth area), in a few weeks for a long weekend.

I've already got the zoos and aquarium scoped out as places to see/do.  We'll probably also make
a stop at 'Big Texas' for some dancing at some point. (They gots *both* kinds of music there: 'country'
_and_ 'western'!)  ;-)

We're looking for decent places to eat and/or other interesting things to do/see.  {Mary has some
ideas since she attended UT-Arlington for a while ... but we're still looking for suggestions.}

Thanks!

RonL.
(Reminding one and all that if it tastes like ham ... no, wait ... that's not the way it goes ... dang.)