[thechat] DFW Restaurants/Sites?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Thu Jul 17 11:58:53 CDT 2003

;-)

WOW Terry!

Geez ... I'm getting hungry already!!

We may *have* to hit the Ft. Worth art museums just so we can eat across
the street!  Too cool.

Thank yer buds for me!

RonL.

[Bob - cool link!  While I have read about some of the 'tricks' used in
'food photography', I hadn't thought about taking pictures of my own lunch
before ... (Golly, another opportunity for bizarre public hebavior - how can
I possibly resist?) ... heck, I'm still waiting for an opportunity to snap
one of my diecast cars through a window overlooking traffic or a parking
garage. <fades to> swirling images of surreal photo-logs ...]