[thechat] Art Trivia Question

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Jul 18 11:38:42 CDT 2003

Okay ... so maybe I do the "Walter Mitty" thang and let my mind wander a bit
too far afield while negotiating traffic during my daily commute ... it helps
me 'decompress' from the built up daily stresses.

Anyway, at a stoplight on my way home yesterday I suddenly found myself
sitting in the chair facing Regis and eagerly awaiting the next question
on my quest for $1M. (Hey, blame the arm rests on those captain's chairs
in that beast I drive.)

Thankfully it's an "art" question, so I figure I have a pretty good chance.

"In Edvard Munch's 'The Scream', the principal character is facing:

(a) North
(b) East
(c) South, or
(d) West"

WTF!?!?

C'mon Reg that's not fair man! I love that painting ... but there's
no directional context.

Dang!

So what's your answer?

RonL.
(Who thought it was a pretty cool question yesterday anyway.)

<spoiler block />
.
.
.