[thechat] A *.wmv File

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Jul 19 16:40:31 CDT 2003

Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> [snip my funny comments]
>
> Here are some comments about your sense of humour. No offence intended.
>
> Sometimes, when you try to be humorous

Try?  *TRY*?

> I find more sarcasm than humour.

And?  Your point?

> Sarcasm cannot necessarily be humorous.

In this instance, it is.  Anyway, I could have just said, "Syed, fuck off
and use Google", but it wouldn't have been polite, would it?

> This kind of humour can be found in the dramas and comedy plays of Anwar
> Maqsood, Farooque Qaisar and Syed Kamal Ahmed Rizvi (three very famous
> Pakistani writers). As many so-called big guys in government are
> indirectly targeted with the writings of these three authors, therefore,
> many of their programs have been banned.

That's nice.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like