[thechat] A *.wmv File

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Jul 21 05:46:03 CDT 2003

From: "William Anderson"

> > Sometimes, when you try to be humorous
>
> Try?  *TRY*?

Yea, my friend! *TRY*!    :-)

> > Sarcasm cannot necessarily be humorous.
>
> In this instance, it is.

I would say, "A bit". May be it's because of the variation of taste of humour.
Once I downloaded a 35 sec video. The file-name contained words, "Very Funny".
So I downloaded it (about 4MB). When I saw, it was very unpleasant home made
video showing a man being killed due to an accident. I don't know why did the
site owner named the video like this.

> Anyway, I could have just said, "Syed, fuck off
> and use Google", but it wouldn't have been polite, would it?

Well! It's a good thing about YOU and most of other TheChat members that they
are very polite and friendly even in very HOT debates. I think members have
self-imposed a kind of censorship which is good for the health of this list.
By the way, Google has disappointed me many times in last month. It sometimes
skips very important related sites from its results.

--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/