[thechat] [OT] IM Question

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Jul 25 07:01:53 CDT 2003

Hi Chris,

Good suggestion on the keylogger!  I will have them look into that!

[Martin - A good idea, but ... my friend, in this case, is a confirmed
luddite ... Heck, I'm not sure how long it would take me to research and
close the proper ports -- but I'm pretty sure that's waaaay beyond their
'comfort zone'.]

[Ashok - +1! Yep - the cyborg chick rules! ;-)  Metropolis?  I dunno.
I have a copy of the 1925(?) Fritz Lang movie ... which is very good,
although somewhat long.  I didn't know there was an animated film
by that name ... I'll have to take a look.]

Thanks!

RonL.
(I caught the 2nd half of the 2 part "Jupiter Jazz" episode of Cowboy Bebop
last night ... very good!)