[thechat] More Segway madness.

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Jul 29 16:13:05 CDT 2003

Gee - I almost forgot!

There was some kind of Segway event (or club or *something*) going on down here Saturday before last.

We were driving past the Houston Zoo and I spotted 5 or 6 of the darn things a little further down the road. No big
crowds around. No booths or vendors or anything. Just a handful of folks having some fun.

We were hauling grandkids and {darnit} didn't have time to stop and check it out or grab any photos ...

<a quick search ensues />
Well, well, well. sonuvagun - Google *is* my buddy!

Looks like it was the 1st meeting of the Houston area Segway owners group!
http://www.segwaychat.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4227

RonL.
(Who's leaning more towards a "Z" or a Harley as a 'midlife crisis' vehicle ... somehow the Segway just
doesn't "do it". Knowhutimean?)