[thechat] high fidelity quiz

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Aug 6 15:26:35 CDT 2003

Erika Meyer exclaimed!

>>Me, I am The Music God!!!  A god among men.

Hi Erika,

I'm surprised (since I haven't bought vinyl in quite a long time and
have been trying to rip the vinyl I do have to MP3s) ... but I got the
same result.

{It's either the fact that I'm old and actually own a nice turn-table,
or that vintage Doris Day album I once special ordered for an ex-wife.
No, honest, she *really* wanted it - no, I'm not kidding!}

RonL.
(Who, however, doesn't own any hardware that will play the vintage
78s he's been lugging around for the last couple of decades.)