[thechat] MPG on VCD Player

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Aug 12 05:35:57 CDT 2003

From: "Ashok Hariharan"

> Arey bhaiyya...,appun bhi vcd copy maara hai ,
> disc-to-disc copy works fine... You need two cd-rom drives for
> it , yu put the vcd into one and the writeable cd into the other (the
> cd-burner) and then burner ko chalu karo...
>
> if you dont have two cdrom drives, take the iso-image of your
> vcd and then usko blank cd pey lagaa do..

Bhai Mayray,
My friend had a bad experience of copying VCD's that's why he gave me very
horrifying info.
I just experimented to make a CD with MPG file in my PC using Nero BurningRom
software.
And amazingly it was successful and it was done just in 18.5 minutes.

Shukriya for concerning!
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/