[thechat] MPG on VCD Player

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Aug 12 05:45:38 CDT 2003

From: "Morgan Kelsey"

> you owe a tip.
>
> erf, i mean a joke.
>
> you owe a joke.

With pleasure, if I find one. Oh! Here is it. But promise me, all of you, not to
take offence of any kind. I extracted it from a VB programmers list.
Here it goes:

<joke>
Last month a worldwide survey was conducted by the United Nations. The only
question asked was: ‘Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions
to the food shortage in the rest of the world?’
The survey was a huge failure.
In Africa, they didn’t know what ‘food’ meant.
In Eastern Europe, they didn’t know what ‘honest’ meant.
In Western Europe, they didn’t know what ‘shortage’ meant.
In China, they didn’t know what ‘opinion’ meant.
In the Middle East, they didn’t know what ‘solution’ meant.
In South America, they didn’t know what ‘please’ meant.
In United States of America, they didn’t know what ‘the rest of the world’
meant.
</joke>

Did you like that joke about Pakistani Cricket Team?

> or a recipe,

I can send you recipe of "Tea" because that's the only thing that I know :-)

> or even a picture of you doing something silly,

I already have done a silly thing by posting a technical question. Haven't you
said "its obviously a stupid question"    ;-)

> how about with an american flag painted on your chest?

Don't you want me to live in peace and one piece ;-)

--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/