[thechat] pop tarts and smashed guitars (was: hell, I forgot)

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Aug 12 13:39:28 CDT 2003

erika,

> I'm only hoping that when Morgan referred to "pete townshend
> style" it was not in reference to Townshend's online blog.  Damn
> has he gotten sober since he's gotton sober.

oh no no no, see ron's post for a very accurate description
;o)

i agree, sober rock musicians are lame.

with the exception of ozzy (who probably has alcohol for blood)

ages ago, my wife's boss gave her two tickets to "tommy" on broadway.
tommy is hands down my favorite "the who" album.

after 10 minutes, i remember feeling embarrassed to even be in the audience.

i felt like i was having lunch with phil collins.

> but it's weird that it would all be put together like that... me... pop
> tarts... pete townshend...

does pete townsend like pop tarts?
i sure hope not.