[thechat] MPG on VCD Player

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Aug 12 14:09:25 CDT 2003

From: "Alan McCoy"

> I tried doing that with my copy of Nero the other night but I messed up
> somehow. When you drag the MPG over, what folder on the VCD does it go
> into?

Don't drag the files into any folder. In sub-window "Video1", in top two boxes
you must see lists of 5 folders (pink icons in my case). Folders' names must
match with following.

1.    CDI
2.    EXT
3.    MPEGAV
4.    SEGMENT
5.    VCD

In the bottom of that sub-window, you'll see a blank white box. Drag the files
to this bottom blank box. File naming and their arrangement in folders is the
headache of Nero, not the user's. Mainly the video files are put in MPEGAV
folder. You can confirm it by clicking it after you have dragged the files to
blank box.

Hope this helps!

Don't hesitate to ask any other thing in this regard.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/