[thechat] pop tarts and smashed guitars (was: hell, I forgot)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 15:49:36 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 09:42 PM, William Anderson wrote:

> you bastard with your cute child ...

obphotos:
http://www.easyweb.co.uk/Members/martin/photos/burns/IMG_311.jpg/view
http://www.easyweb.co.uk/Members/martin/blog/Blog_Post.2003-08-06.4049/
view

> the doppler still haunts me man ...
> "weeeeeeeeaaaaaaaooooooooOOOO! ... OOOOOoooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..."
> However, I did appear to have taught Morgan to do the "oooooeeeeeooooo
> oooooooooohhoooo!" bit from the start of "Frayed Ends of Sanity" off
> the
> Metallica album ... And Justice for All :)

Oh, and I thought it was Wizard of Oz/Good Morning Vietnam...
OooEEoo - follow the Ho Chi Min Trail

Cheers
Martin
--
Now playing on iTunes: "Had She Been Aye" by Ivan Drever from 'Every
Breaking Heart'