[thechat] MPG on VCD Player

deacon b. web at master.gen.in.us
Tue Aug 12 20:19:04 CDT 2003

> Urine is really only sterile with respect to the person producing the
> urine.  It still presents a risk (albeit a low one in my understanding)
> of transferring pathogens to another person.  If urine were truly
> sterile and filtered out everything, then your pee wouldn't smell after
> you've eaten asparagus.

You're confusing sterility with purity. It's definitely not
pure. It contains a lot of salt and ammonia, which
normally kills off any pathogens.

Note: urine isn't *always* sterile - just most of the
time.  "Doctor:: Does your penis burn after you pee?
Patient: Dunno, I never tried to light it."  If you have
a bladder infection or a social disease, you may well
have non-sterile urine.

deke

--
HTTP://GENEROUS.NET