[thechat] Restaurant toilets

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Aug 12 23:03:02 CDT 2003

At 04:47 AM 13-08-03, Paul Cowan wrote:
>Surely, in this day and age, it's a miracle that no-one has a more
>    'markety' name for toilet paper. You'd think that that aisle of the
>    supermarket would be filled with 'personal hygiene wipe' or
>    'intimate cleansing paper' or something by now, given how they
>    do that to everything else. Weird.

Ewww, crappy toilet paper (pardon the shitty pun - oops, I did it again) is
not what I think of associating with the word "intimate".

Hey, I pulled off three puns in the previous sentence.

I feel a Rudy moment coming...  :)

Obligatory Star Trek joke (from the 70s):

What's common between the Star Trek Enterprise and toilet paper?

Both are used to get Klingons off your arse.

Hooowwwwwwwl

Madhu
(er, the 3rd pun was "oops, I did it again", Britney's shitty music, dig?)