[thechat] pop tarts and smashed guitars (was: hell, I forgot)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 03:26:04 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 06:27  am, Erika Meyer wrote:

> People were throwing all kinds of shit on stage, ...  stuffed animal
> parts, stuff like that... my dad was all... "wow."

You mean people went to the trouble of stuffing *part* of an animal? Or
did they get the chainsaw out to the *whole* example of the
taxidermist's (chef's? Depends on whether they were stuff with straw or
breadcrumbs) art?

Cheers
Martin
--
Now playing on iTunes: "N-R-G" by Adamski from 'Sorted!' - a hit from
way back in 1989