[thechat] Ireland (was: Oxford (UK) beervolt?)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 07:31:50 CDT 2003

On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 12:55 PM, Wesley Aaron Mason (1st
Vamp) wrote:

> *cough* Perhaps more so if they had some wifi access,

True, although we did discover ethernet ports in some of the rooms (and
it only takes one and a WAP...). Shame we couldn't get an IP on them.

I think we very much got a good deal for what we paid for it.

> and we didn't get complaints off students (hehe).

'Students' nothing - they were all overseas visitor groups. And we
perhaps should have complained about their noisy smelly bbq under our
windows...

Cheers
Martin
--
Now playing on iTunes: "Had She Been Aye" by Ivan Drever from 'Every
Breaking Heart'