[thechat] Oxford (UK) beervolt - 4th Sept

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 18:40:57 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 09:44  am, Garrett Coakley wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 06:36:48PM +0100, Martin Paul Burns wrote:
>> Well, as mentioned on #evolt, I'm in muggy Oxford for the next couple
>> of
>> weeks.
>>
>> A possible beervolt has been mentioned - any takers?
>

> Can't do next week as I'm gonna be in Ireland until the 1st September,
> you
> gonna be there much past that?

After some throwing around of dates on #evolt (always a fun place,
particularly in UK hours), we've gone for 4th september.

Already confirmed:
* Martin
* Garrett (providing pub intelligence)
* Sabrina
* John
* Mike

Cheers
Martin

--
Now playing on iTunes: "If I Should Fall From Grace With God" by The
Pogues from 'If I Should Fall From Grace With God' - a hit from way