[thechat] A question for Issac...

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DSI/SICOR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Mon Aug 25 03:37:47 CDT 2003

I'm wondering if there's still *one* place that has web dev jobs a-plenty, since the dotcom bubble burst.

FWIW note that France is as much a devastated country as anywhere in the world. They all ask for Java in job offers, and I'm sure they don't even know what they're asking for. Of course no one says anything about client-side issues, not to mention accessibility, cross-languages skills, etc.

s t e f (aka notabene)
http://evolt.org/user/notabene/22696/
http://www.nota-bene.org/