[thechat] Mumbai bomb blasts

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Aug 29 16:13:24 CDT 2003

From: "Heironymous Bosch"

> | > If we find out the bastards behind this, I'm fully in favour of the
> death
> | > penalty for them.
> |
> | Where are anti-death-penalty lobbies now!
>
> NOT here.  Terrorists should be put to death.  Too many bleeding hearts
> would reward them, ie. support them in luxury, roofs over their heads, three
> meals a day, free medical care, et.c.

+1

E.g. One should meet the relatives of victims of WTC-terrorist acts.
Some weeks ago, I watched the interview of a Pakistani-American woman whose son
was killed in WTC on Sep. 11, 2001. I can't express her grief and pain that I
observed during the interview.

> Terrorists:  GTFOMP (... off my planet).

+1
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/