[thechat] Cop cars

Lauri Vain lauri_lists at tharapita.com
Fri Sep 5 13:56:53 CDT 2003

> >>Miura!
>
> +1!  One of the prettiest cars ever made.
>
> I'd also nominate the Ferrari 250 GTO and maybe the 'Birdcage'
Maserati
> to that nifty list.

I'm embarrassed - you guys have no tase whatsoever.

Now this is what *real* beauties should look like:
http://www.varjend.ee/zaz/pics/?display=1._kokkutulek_27.07.2001%2F03.jp

Same car, different flavour (nice paint job):
http://www.varjend.ee/zaz/pics/?display=1._kokkutulek_27.07.2001%2FGINTE
R1.jpg

Same car, different flavour (regular/original):
http://www.varjend.ee/zaz/pics/?display=2._kokkutulek_07.09.2001%2F09.jp

Same car, different flavour (Yikes! They've multiplied):
http://www.varjend.ee/zaz/pics/?display=5._kokkutulek_07.09.2002_Speedes
t_2002.%2FSpeedest2002d.jpg

Same car, different flavour (cabrio):
http://www.varjend.ee/zaz/pics/?display=Liikmete_autod%2FJoel%2Fkatus_pe
al_paremalt.JPG

Same car, different flavour (cabrio, no roof):
http://www.varjend.ee/zaz/pics/?display=Liikmete_autod%2FJoel%2Fseest.jp

Same car, different flavour (regular again):
http://www.varjend.ee/zaz/pics/?display=Liikmete_autod%2FKarl%2Fkarl1.jp

:-)

I ever end up with too much time on my hands (not likely), I'm gonna get
one (and believe me - with such a car, *time* is the keyword... or
*money* to pay somebody who does have time... why do you need such
massive amounts of free time? just to keep it go brrrrrrrrrmmmm....
brrrrmmm).

Cheers,
Lauri