[thechat] Death penalty

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Sep 5 16:46:57 CDT 2003

From: "William Anderson"

> >>I have no compassion for such people. I don't expect their "rehabilitation"
> >>in prison. (Should Osama be jailed or done away with?)
> >
> > Hey, now you are playing with the emotions of West by bringing that CIA guy
in
> > it.
>
> *yawn*

Patient Name:    William Anderson
Symptoms:        Appearance of Sleepiness in TheChat mails
Prescription:       Don't you ever come around your computer when you are
feeling sleepiness or dizzy. Take your computer out of your bedroom.
Note:                This type of yawning is *not* a civilized thing when you
are among a group of friends. Excessive yawning can cause your face some complex
muscular problems. After reading this mailical notice, you must go to sleep.
We'll see you next spring season.

For more info, contact personally.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.