[thechat] yet another per capita world record ;)

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sat Sep 6 09:54:13 CDT 2003

until i reached the source's website, i was oh, so proud.
but all of a sudden quoting http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk doesn't sound as
good.

However, world record per capita is of course the name of the game in
Iceland ... what makes us all so proud on a daily basis, so even if it
comes from Daily Record, I'm still bragging.

http://tinyurl.com/mgff

787[*] out of 1000 use the 'net regularly... the largest percentage in the
world ... yay. ... err.
not admitting at all that it might say more about our behavioural (sp?)
pattern than anything else though.

[*] the top ten regular users per 1000 people:
1 Iceland (787.45)
2 Sweden (678.1)
3 Denmark (627.69)
4 Netherlands (605.56)