[thechat] Stocking the bar

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Sep 9 15:55:11 CDT 2003

Erika Meyer wrote:

> Again, I drew a lot of customers who just liked me.  Some even followed
> me when I changed jobs, even changing from a micro-brewery to a bowling
> ally.

"liked" you? "micro-brewery to *bowling alley*?"

Have any scientific studies been done of your pheromone levels, or
subconscious hypnotic powers, or anything?  :-)

Or is "like" a Portland euphemism for "obsessive stalking"?

Not that there's anything wrong with bowling alleys, mind you...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.