[thechat] Anime Update: Millennium Actress

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 19:41:03 CDT 2003

--- Ben Dyer <bendyer at swbell.net> wrote:
> Moviefone has Millennium Actress playing at the
> Landmark Regent, 1045
> Broxton Ave, Los Angeles CA 90024.

Ah well, probably not going to make that any time
soon.
How did you find that? I enter "Millenium Actress" and
I even selected Santa Monica/West LA (which is pretty
much where the Landmark Regent is) and still got:

"We're Sorry. No current movies matched your request.
  Check your spelling and try again."

What did you enter and where in order to find this?

terry