[thechat] Anime Update: Millennium Actress

Ben Dyer bendyer at swbell.net
Wed Sep 10 20:20:30 CDT 2003

Hmmm.  Well, first I entered "Los Angeles, CA" into the Search by
Location box.  It wanted me to select a neighborhood, so I just
selected "Hollywood, Miracle Mile" because I recognized that (I live in
Dallas, not LA).  From there, I entered in "Millennium Actress" under
the Search by Movie Title box, then selected "September 12" for a date
and it listed the theater there.

Not the easiest system in the world from a usability standpoint...for
smaller, independent films, they should just list all the theaters it
plays in nationwide somewhere (it's easier than searching ad nauseum
locally).

--Ben