[thechat] Auf Wiedersehen, Leni

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Sep 11 14:20:21 CDT 2003

Elfur Logadottir wrote:

> From: "William Anderson"
>
> | DIVIN' BASTARDS! :)  Still, we want them to absolutely pummel Iceland
> next
> | month, and as long as we get a win over Lithuania, we're sorted.
>
> did you see the last one?
> Iceland was the better party on that field for most of the 90 minutes - and
> not [just] because they were that bad ...!!!

aye, but Iceland didn't take away the win - all (!) we have to do is take a
goal on Lithuania, and we're on 14 points, which would leave Iceland
needing a win or a draw to go through (you're ahead of us on goal
difference at the moment, but that could of course change on the 11th)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like