[thechat] email chess

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Fri Sep 12 07:33:23 CDT 2003

> > I've seen these tricks before, been burned by them, learned
> > from them,
> > then forgot them over the years.
>

> What did he get you with?

chris! your shoes are untied!
no, really, my first game with chris was VERY TENSE!
(i wouldn't have resigned so early, i coulda blundered plenty still)
ao, a relatively even game:
http://www.redhotpawn.com/gameanalysis/boardhistory.php?gameid=272248

ron! there's a spider on your back! oh shit, it's my queen!
http://www.redhotpawn.com/gameanalysis/boardhistory.php?gameid=272665

nuero, heh, ask neuro....
actually, neuro is the only one who really fell for a "parlor" trick....

maybe i shouldn't post this one.

well, it ain't as bad as that pic martin posted, hehehe.

i got him with legal's mate
http://www.redhotpawn.com/gameanalysis/boardhistory.php?gameid=272836
but hey, he won my queen, right?

to prove my mortality, here's how .jeff zoinked me an a rather embarassing
fashion:
http://www.redhotpawn.com/gameanalysis/boardhistory.php?gameid=272936

the one i'm proudest of:
(versus a candian named, "Trud" rude you know this guy? you people all know each
other, right?)
Trud beat me in round one, here's round two where i won:
http://www.redhotpawn.com/gameanalysis/boardhistory.php?gameid=273664
this was a sneaky mate, his king looks safe back there, but is in fact confined
to the backrow by my pawn butting up against his.

c'mon forman, you gonna sign up over there or what?
don't give me none of that, "oh no, i'm much too busy washing glasses at the
bar"
;p

nagrom