[thechat] email chess

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Fri Sep 12 19:56:35 CDT 2003

>>i wouldn't wanna play a king and pawn endgame
>>against capablanca....no no no.
>
> Wimp!
>
> ;-)
>
> How ya gonna learn if you don't take your lumps?

hey, some of bruise easier than others.
and some of us, when experiencing pain, try to avoid recreating the situation.

my grandpa used to play me minus his queen's rook.
i'm sorry, "play" isn't right, devestate, destroy, etc etc would be more
accurate.
i learned ALOT from those lessons....

> (Hell! If could get him down to beating me in a king/pawn endgame you'd
> never hear the end of my bragging!)

yeah, these days it's kinda tough to get the first move out of him.

1.e4
capa? hello?
geez it stinks like a rotten corpse in here.

capaccino?

nagrom
dragged to the cape cod this weekend,
suffering with AOL access from hotel :o(