[thechat] Carpet Steam Cleaners?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon Sep 15 13:28:20 CDT 2003

Morgan Kelsey noted:

>>the bissell "spotlifter" [she doen work]

Yeah,

I used to have a Bissell "Big Green" machine that I thought worked pretty
well.

Lost it.

Thought I'd save some storage space by picking up a Bissell "Little Green"
machine that a friend (in a really tiny apartment) said worked just fine
... no-go on the lil-green-lo for me.  [And I think my son-in-law gummed
it up running some kind of witches-home-brew through it instead of the
'approved' cleaner ... so it may be relegated to the next yard sale.]

Been looking at some upright machines in the $200 - $300 range ... but I
don't wanna waste the coin if they don't work.

RonL.
(Who may check out some pawn shops ... might be able to find a used
industrial machine or a cheap 'Rainbow' ... hmmmm.)