[thechat] email chess

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Sep 16 12:56:10 CDT 2003

> > he survived one of my favorite attacks:
> > http://www.redhotpawn.com/gameanalysis/boardhistory.php?gameid=275811
>

> > your defenses lay in ruins, mr plunky.
>
> Maybe so...you're the crazy guy who traded queen, bishop, and knight for
> queen and rook tho.  Really surprised me when you traded queens, wasn't
> expecting that.

well, doing the "material" math:
plunky: 6 pawns, 1 knight, 1 bishop, 1 rook (6+3+3+5) = 17
nagrom: 8 pawns, 2 rooks (8 + 10) = 18

and i dare say my position is a trifle more "secure" at this point, hmmmmm?

> > your dark square bishop broke easily.
> > he's told me your plans.
>
> Damn...he's told you I don't have a plan?

dammit i knew he was lying.

/ME yells over shoulder : "make him eat more grape jello!"

> > you will soon feel the hot breath of my rooks.
>
> >From all the way on your back rank? :P

hehe, come and get me big boy.

nagrom