[thechat] email chess

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Sep 16 19:32:49 CDT 2003

From: "Luther, Ron"

| Hmmmm ... You must have him distracted ... he's ignoring my game.  ;-P
|
| Maybe I should challenge Elfur ... has she signed up yet?

me?
signed up?

isn't the average amount of moves pr. game short enough?
didn't you notice me removing my gender for a split second the other night?

although i quite like chess, i've never understood at all how to master it,
or even be any good at it (brother and father have always been way out of
my league) and i'm swamped atm (like any other moment of the year, these
years) trying to keep up with the busy schedule of work and school at the
same time.

so this is me stepping away from a challenge ...
please save this message, cause you won't see me do that ever again ;)

cheers
elfur