[inbox] Re: [thechat] email chess

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Sat Sep 20 08:19:13 CDT 2003

> >will you be the one to end my reign of terror, mr. menon?
>
> I believe I just did precisely that, Sir.
>
> http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/viewhistory.php?gameid=277429

 a temporary mishap is all, you'll soon be swabbing my decks again. and the
monkey, he'll really like hanging from the poop.

> >i anxiously await your challenge.
>
> Take something for those anxiety attacks, 'cause I just nailed your arse!   :)
>
> How did it feel when your queen got fucked, er, forked?  (thanks Isaac)

uhhh, thanks Isaac?

care to explain yourself?
too much of a wuss to play me alone, eh?

> >monkey-boy.
>
> Here, take this handkerchief.
>

> You'll need it to wipe that egg off your face. :))

uh no thanks. i know where that hanky has been.

tell him to let go of my banana though.

> Muhahahaha!
>

> (And it's a bloody chimpanzee, y'all!)

its a MONKEY!