[thechat] Naet Rscheerach!

Martin martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 18:05:15 CDT 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, David Wagner wrote:

> On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 05:11  PM, Seb wrote:
>
>  > So, do portspevice ddas trun up to paternal, prenatal, or parental
> ceslass? (or all of tehm?)
>           ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Ooh! Good one... that had me stumped for a minute.
>
> This was posted on Slashdot a few days ago, and the "research at
> Cambridge" statement is of questionable validity.

Damn, damn, damn - left my copy of the Times on the train which
namechecked the original 2 bits of research.

aha:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,171-827318,00.html
"The theory behind the e-mail has been traced to a 1999 Nature article and
a 1976 dissertation from the University of Nottingham written by Graham
Rawlinson of Aldershot."

Cheers
Martin