[inbox] [thechat] Too Much Stuff!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Sep 24 14:30:29 CDT 2003

Morgan Kelsey wrote:

> neuro describes his "stuff":
>

>>My whole house is my cool stuff room - ~ 12 pooters running in the office,
>>my ever growing AV kingdom in the lounge, my George Foreman grill in the
>>kitchen - yes, it's that damn good - and my comfy-as-hell king size bed in
>>the bedroom.
>>

> yeah but, let's see you pull that off "married"

Hmmm, let's see ... buys house with partner, lives in house for year and a
half, amasses technological kingdom, partner leaves ... shit - you mean
technology repels women!? :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like