[thechat] 2 Mac questions

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 17:13:53 CDT 2003

> Still can't see you on the QOTSA video... you were making it up to impress
> weren't you *;)

OK, watch the bits where Nick Oliveri is naked and I'm in the crowd to the
right of him, about 200 yards back (I'm sure there is a glint of sunlight
off of my bald head).

> So these mac things then, are we talking about OS9 or OSX? The answers are
> gonna vary depending which operating system we're talking about, but I'll
> give it a shot.

Since found out it's OSX

> but.. can't help with the Clie thing, sorry. Have you tried searching for
> the apple support forums (http://www.info.apple.com/), they might be worth
> look. It's not just tech-notes, there's a pretty good forum community too.

Might have sorted that,
http://www.cliesource.com/forums/showthread/t-27677.html

> ObTechResponse: Depends what you mean by 'network' *:)

They mainly want to share a broadband connection, seems they pull the plug
out of one machine and stick it in the other, not exactly ideal.

> That's the short version anyway. Give us some specifics and we'll sort
> your... *cough* ... 'friend' out no problem.
>
> Go on, admit it, it's you isn't it?... you're a potential switcher aren't
> you?

If this is your revenge for me telling everyone at EUvolt about my theory
that Syed doesn't really exist and that it's you just winding people up then
I am not rising to the bait, you'll have to do better than that :)

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk