[thechat] Sought: Salsa recipe

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 21:33:06 CDT 2003

A few days ago Ernie came by with a container
of his wife's home made salsa and some chips.
He was doling out samples to everybody he could
find, which makes sense since the salsa was
OUTstanding. Also really hot. I inquired about
the recipe and he said she won't even give it
to him. :(

But I've been wanting some more and as much as
I want it now now now, I'm a patient man and
am willing to buy ingredients and make my own.
However, I don't have a recipe for GREAT salsa
and was wondering if any of you do. This wasn't
the kind that has rather large chunks of tomato
and onion and such with well defined colors for
each; what Ernie's wife made was more, I dunno,
homogeneous? Very very small chunks, all pretty
much the same color, sort of a rusty red brown.
Y'know what I mean?

Terry