[thechat] 2 Mac questions

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Oct 3 03:40:28 CDT 2003

Garrett Coakley wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Yeah, this was just after I kicked your ass at pool. I think you'd gone off
> to drown your sorrows *:)

ISTR hanging around watching Elfur play you, or was that before we played?
  The main things that stick in my head about that night was rain, being
skint, Brennavit, traffic cone, Soviet Russia, strange card game.

And yes, I remember getting my ass kicked at pool.  You bastard.  Scarred
for life, I am.  Understanding pool, the Force is not.  Mmmmmm.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like