[thechat] advice on buying a digital camcorder

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Sun Oct 5 21:22:19 CDT 2003

> hey, where are you just now?

Tomorrow we hand in our notice of resignation at the hotel we're working
at in Scotland. In a couple of weeks, we muck around in Europe, then go
to Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam. Home for Christmas, then back to Thailand
and on to India (maybe Sri Lanka), and then China to finish things off.

Right now, though, I'm in a cottage on a farm in the middle of the
Scottish Borders. Working as a barman (50 hours a week), and working web
(50 hours a week? No idea).

> and i must apologize, i think you have a site for your trip,
> but i lost the url...

Bigtrip.org, but haven't added anything to the journal in ages.  Might
be new photos in the gallery if you haven't checked that out in a while.

isaac