[thechat] Chess

Lachlan Cannon lach at illuminosity.net
Tue Oct 7 02:01:59 CDT 2003

Madhu Menon wrote:
> (Does anyone know how to claim victory if the opponent hasn't moved in
> donkey's years? The help files say I can do it, but don't explain how.)

"If this happens within three moves (on each side), you can delete the
game. If it happens after three moves, you will have the option to claim
victory once the game's time limit is reached (time limits range from 3
to 21 days and are set by the person who initiates the game). "

Sounds like you just delete the game. Not very well worded, though.
--
Lach
http://illuminosity.net/