[thechat] NaNoWriMo

Sean ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Wed Oct 8 23:14:00 CDT 2003

]
]If you wanna learn more about NaNoWriMo, check out the official site at
]	<http://www.nanowrimo.org/>
]
]It would be great if some fellow evolters joined me... let's face it,
]November is a pretty dull month otherwise. What else do you have to do?
]Nothin', that's what.
]

Howdy,

I actually have a bit to do this November, but I like the conecpt.  But 50k
(or is that 48.8k) words is a lot for folks who usually don't compose a lot
of prose.

Any takers on making this a relay?  If we get 15 volters on the vine, each
would have the novel for two days before pasing it on.  And we'd need to
average less than 3500 words per person.

Any takers?

Sean G.

"Surrealism in the service of sanity is no sin." --Zippy