[thechat] The Pianist

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Thu Oct 16 16:16:13 CDT 2003

Erika Meyer mistakenly asked for a Finnish joke:

Hi Erika,

Welllllllll .... since you asked so nicely!

A few years back, a pal of mine, Oscar Svenson, got married over
in Hayward county Wisconsin. After the reception Oscar and his
wife climbed into his car and drove off to their honeymoon in
scenic Superior, Wisconsin.

After a few miles, Oscar put his hand on his new bride's knee.

"Oh Oscar!", she blushed, "We're married now. You can go further."

Oscar moved his hand up to his new bride's thigh.

"Oh Oscar!", she blushed, "We're M-A-R-R-I-E-D!
You can go as *far* as you like!"

And so ...
.
.