[thechat] Ciao ciao!

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Sun Oct 19 09:39:46 CDT 2003

OK, that's me out for a while. Sending my laptop home, cancelling the
Internet connection, quitting the job, etc.

After a few days in Scotland, and then a bit more in Europe (Amsterdam,
Berlin, Lucerne), we're off to China/Vietnam/Cambodia. Home for xmas,
then back out to India and Thailand in early-2004.

Can someone unsubscribe me from thechat and nomail on every list they
can find. Gotta get to my last shift at the bar very soon. With any
luck, tonight will be the last time I have to mix lemonade with beer...

Will check email occasionally, but mostly available by SMS (+61 414 758
000 -- SMS only, don't call -- costs me a fortune just to answer).

Ciao!

Isaac

TRIPLEZERO
              www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au
              Upstairs at 200 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067