[thechat] SoCal Wild Fires

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 23:33:08 CST 2003

I'm here within sight of several large, destructive
Southern Californa wild fires. The last report I heard
said 300,000 acres and 850 homes destroyed.

We took some shots with my daughters digicam, a Pentax

EI-200. It's kinda basic. I've posted a dozen shots
that might be interesting at:

   http://terryfowler.com/foto/fire/

It was interesting trying to make some web pages after
spending the last year doing ClearCase admin and being
build master. So, since this is thechat, don't look
too
closely at the html, eh?

Terry