[thechat] SoCal Wild Fires

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Oct 28 11:39:26 CST 2003

DESCHAMPS Stéphane picked on me:

> RonL.
> (Sending prayers, positive karmic thoughts,
> ... and maybe a few marshmallows.)

>>>you cynic :)

Hi Stéphane,

<shocked>Moi?</shocked>

  ;-P

Let's just say I think the newly (special) elected Gropenfuerher
has his hands full ... errrmmmmmm ... I-I-I mean I ... I _feel_
for him ... eeeek ... ummmmm ... I mean I ... I certainly hope
his aides keep him abreast of developments so that he can get a
firm grip on ... on ... on something anyway.

RonL.
(More confused than usual, but still thinking good wishes and/or
good whiskies for our SoCal evolters. Fires are scary.)